What i think, I create. What feel, I attract. What imagine i become. The Law of Attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely. I’m articulating this detailed article, and I'm trying really hard to put across my ideals as a young upcoming leader to focus on the idea that there are always things i can do to improve preset Our present nonsense political situation. While Our present political situation seems like the flawed, I propose that, rather than feeling dread or unhappiness, should focus our energy on finding ways to change our present political situation to the best that it can be come 2022, In Shaa Allah. I have decided to take this move with an aim of attracting other like-minded people to join me so that we can start having this conversation as early as now so that we can form one indivisible team where we strongly advocate for Borana unity by supporting BCE completely. We will present our radical ideas for change regarding kinna MCA post with BCE to seek for their endorsement. We then move forward from there weighing our supports behind their leadership team they put in place.

 

ASALAMU ALEIKUM WARAKMATULAHI WABARAKATU,

BORAN YOOYAH,

WORKINA YOOYAH,

JARSA/JARTIN YOOYAH

KAIM YOOYAH,

SOR QUBATANI,

BON BATANI ROB GETE.

 

 I M IBRAHIM MUSA WARIO(IBRATA)

From Kinna ward, Isiolo county

ASPIRANT KINNA WARD.

 

This article, is simply my manifesto to the great people of Kinna ward as their incoming member of county assembly. I encourage any elite member of my community to read through this post to the end. Articulate it further, understand my point of view, give his/her reply, kindly share and let's start having discussions on how we are going to work together as a team for the betterment of our people. I also encourage those who are not from my ward to come on board and join our discussion since we all have similar problems. positive criticism is highly welcomed as well.

 

My good people, I believe living my greatest life, I must first become a leader within myself. I had to take charge of my life, to begin attracting and manifesting all that i desire in life. My biggest hope, goal and passion is to touch so many lives of those people in need especially from my community. The very least I can do in my life is to figure out mechanism through which I can accomplish my dream. And the most I can do is live inside that dream/hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof. I may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join me. And we live as one. I want to be around people that do things. I don’t want to be around people anymore that judge or talk about what people do. I want to be around people that dream and support and do things. It’s really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that there are people who are really good at heart and my dream of lifting up the lives of my community is indeed achievable.

 

Today I am hopeful, I am hopeful because of our new political formation spearheaded by our elders. The establishment of BORANA COUNSIL OF ELDERS (BCE) WHOSE functions is to determine the power of the people; for a representative is one chosen by others to do in their name what they are entitled to do in their own persons; or rather to exercise the powers which radically inhere in those for whom they act. This step we took in Isiolo county towards our unity for purpose is something we all have to embrace and fully support with our time and resources. INDEED, THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. As a community to finally realize a dream; focus on the powerful, magical part of life known as vision, innovation and attitude. To devote ourselves to a purpose, struggle on it, overcome fear and move forward with courage and conviction to me is a step on right direction in achieving our political liberation we so dearly need as a community.

 

As we approach general elections we are going to face challenges/testing, trying and conflicting situations to test our unity but that’s part and parcel of life. We are bound to face challenges of different types during each day we live, throughout our lifetime once we have decided to unite for our common goal. But facing challenges and overcoming them helps us in molding us into a better, stronger and much more evolved community. Overcoming challenges requires patience, persistence and perseverance. To direct a conflicting situation in our favor, we have to keep persevering consistently. Moreover, we need to have the patience and the belief that things will start working for us, eventually. We need to attract positive things and we are likely to face positive circumstances. We can only steer our way through challenges only if we persevere and show our strength of unity in this hard and nerve-wrecking times. Challenges bring to the fore the true strength of a united Borana community. Overcoming challenges valiantly is essential if we really want to change our political aspect of life through our unity. Therefore, I urge each and every one of us to not only support BCE but also participate in its programs, provide our support where we can and most importantly advocate for its success.

 

From where I seat, the suffering that my people go through even after Devolution, simply because of poor and corrupt leadership. This gives me a feeling that hurt most, the emotions that sting most, because it’s   absurd - The longing for impossible things, precisely because they are impossible; nostalgia for what never was; the desire for what could have been; regret over not being someone else; not being among those who makes decisions on our behalves, dissatisfaction with the Isiolo county governments existence. All these half-tones of the soul’s consciousness create in me a painful landscape, an eternal sunset of what we are. I want to be given opportunity to make things right. I have what it takes, I just need that one chance.

 

 

Many will come and try to blindfold us into their little selfish tricks by giving us handouts and dividing us into clan/sub clan politics so we've got to escape from such narrowness. Therefore, I have taken a responsibility up on myself to form a movement with each and every one of you who want a positive political change for the great people of Kinna WARD. Please come join me because we are not a conspiracy. We've got to radiate contacts, and have as many people aware of us as possible. That's living modern common sense. When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny. We are victims of selfish leaders and their divide and rule game to appoint where we now feel Instead of politicians, the monkeys could have governed the ISIOLO; COUNTY, at least they will steal only the bananas!

 

From the beginning, as a thinking student of 8, 10 years ago, I was troubled by the grim poverty that I saw around me. Growing up in KINNA, we all came from humble background, we can testify poverty entails fear and stress and sometimes depression. It meets a thousand petty humiliations and hardships. Climbing out of poverty by our own efforts that is something on which to pride ourselves, with resources our county is receiving, poverty itself is romanticized by foolish leadership who can’t make the right decisions for the community. Rather, they placed themselves at the top of the ladder, put their families and associates in the middle, leaving the rest of the community are at the bottom, and a whole lot more don’t even know there is a ladder. I find myself born into this particular position, being at the bottom with most you all. I’m determined to make the most of it. And to do whatever I can to help. And I hope I leave things behind a little bit better than I found them. All I need is your support.

 

 Together with my friends who share the idea of helping people with me, we have done and still do some community service with what we can.  This has taught me all kinds of skills and increased my confidence. You go out there and think on your feet, work with others and create something from nothing. That’s what life’s all about. That’s all I want to peruse at a high level given the opportunity to become an MCA in shaa ALLAH. All I need is for like-minded people to join me and my friends and help us make this dream a reality. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the ISIOLO; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever WILL.

 

Nelson Mandela once said,

"Overcoming poverty is not a task of charity, it is an act of justice. Like Slavery and Apartheid, poverty is not natural. It is man-made and it can be overcome and eradicated by the actions of human beings. Sometimes it falls on a generation to be great. YOU can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom"

 I believe we can be that great generation, I’m determined to be great and to achieve greatness for my community, as am driven by community’s interest not mine. People will cook all sort of stories but rough as life can be, I know in my bones I am supposed to stick around and play my part. Even if that part is coughing to death from cigarettes, or being blown up young in a house with MY WIFE WATCHING. And even if it’ll be my wife. Someone down the line might need to know I got through it. Or maybe someone I won't see coming will need me. Like a kid who asks me to help him clean class rooms. Or some ghost who drifts my way, hungry. And good people might even support and campaign for me. And it might be I never know the part I played, what it meant to someone to watch me make my way each day. Maybe someone or something is watching us all make our way. I don't think we get to know why. It is, as I would say about most of what I used to worry about, none of my business. We have to work hard at everything we do with an aim of giving service to our community. We need to work toward development of our Social infrastructure, this is not "social capital" -- a concept commonly used to measure people's relationships and interpersonal networks -- but the physical conditions that determine whether social capital develops. When social infrastructure is robust, it fosters contact, mutual support, and collaboration among friends and neighbors; when degraded, it inhibits social activity, leaving families and individuals to fend for themselves like the situation we are in now. Social infrastructure is crucially important, because local, face-to-face interactions -- at the school, the playground, and the corner diner -- are the building blocks of all public life. People forge bonds in places that have healthy social infrastructures -- not because they set out to build community, but because when people engage in sustained, recurrent interaction, particularly while doing things they enjoy, relationships inevitably grow. This is the basis of social development we lack since time immemorial. I believe we can turn things around, we just have to come together and start a serious conversation among ourselves. Am ready are you? Our culture is like a forest. The seeds are our core values. Once they take root as behaviors, they can grow into trees, populating our cultural forest. UNFORTUNATE for us, Over the year’s Bad seeds have produced unhealthy forests, infertile, and plagued by infestations in our community. It’s about time we start planting Good seeds that will produce a healthy forest and ecosystems that support life that will be sustainable, the one we have now is simply not. It’s possible; yes we can do it. WE are the change we have been waiting for let’s come together and uplift our living conditions together

 

This unhealthy forest has given chance to selfish leadership who formulate wrongheaded policies that’s feckless and corrupt. We have no option but to take it personally and consider it a moral obligation to sound off and not shut up until it's fixed. We have been a crowd whose discontent has risen no higher than the level of slogans thus only remained a crowd for so long. We must take responsibility as a community to change for better. We have to be a crowd that understands the reasons for its discontent and knows the remedies is a vital thus making ourselves a great community, that will be reckoned with. I would rather go before the government with two people who have a competent understanding of an issue, and who therefore deserve a hearing, than with two thousand who are vaguely dissatisfied.

But even the most articulate public protest is not enough. We don't live in the government or in institutions or in our public utterances and acts, and the environmental crisis has its roots in our lives. By the same token, environmental health will also be rooted in our lives. That is, I take it, simply a fact, and in the light of it we can see how superficial and foolish we would be to think that we could correct what is wrong merely by tinkering with the institutional machinery. The changes that are required are fundamental changes in the way we are living.

One of the newest figures to emerge on the world stage in recent years is the social entrepreneur. This is usually someone who burns with desire to make a positive social impact on the world, but believes that the best way of doing it is, as the saying goes, not by giving poor people a fish and feeding them for a day, but by teaching them to fish, in hopes of feeding them for a lifetime. I have come to know several social entrepreneurs in recent years, and most combine a business school brain with a social worker's heart. The triple convergence and the flattening of the world have been Allah’s send for them. Those who get it and are adapting to it have begun launching some very innovative projects. Why can’t we follow the lead so that we can empower our community. This is the way to fight extreme hunger our people are facing.

 

 

Extreme poverty isn’t just an ISIOLO COUNTY issue. It is a national issue. Before formulating all this useless corrupt policies, we must consider the poverty in your backyard. Every county on every in Kenya has people impacted by poverty—whether it is relative or absolute. Bringing extreme poverty down to zero will take more trial and error, more methods, more innovation, and more communication. Most importantly, it will take more trust—the trust that people are aware of their problems and are creative enough to solve them when given the right resources. People need opportunities, connections, and education to learn more about life’s possibilities, not handouts, performative sympathy, and empty promises. Other counties have got things right and they have changed the lives of their community. It’s about time we make the right choices as a community

 

 

TO achieve this, we must first unite, not just unite for the sake of it but emphasize our energies on UNITY OF PURPOSE for entire BORANA community. We are one big family after all and   if we don't bring other members of the family close to us then who will bring us close, if we don't shake hand first who will come forward to shake hand with us, if we don't smile at others who will smile seen us, if we are not happy seen others happy who will happily see us happy, if we don't take care of others then who will take care of us,

If we don't respect others who will respect us, if we don't think of good for others who will think good of us, if we don't tell the truth then who will tell truth for us, if we don't change ourselves then who will change for us. And if we don’t support BCE THEN WHO WOULD SUPPORT IT FOR US? When as a community we come together, our energies can be driven toward a common goal that offers healing power after tragedy, strength in times of need, and survival even when death is at everyone’s doorstep. Working closely with recipients and understanding the needs of others requires a level of trust, credibility, and closeness that as elite/community leaders we are best positioned to develop. As professionals, we must serve as mentors, communicators, and friends who represent the values and priorities most important to our community. Its only then we will sit together in one table as a group of people facing similar challenges thus we form one strong team whose aim is to uplift each other up and work toward our development. At this level of giving, customizing aid to the specific needs of individuals becomes a natural byproduct of the types of relationships formed

DEAR, Brothers and sisters, dear friends kiinoye youths, I have a dream to lead you and the rest of our kiinoye community through the lowest elective post. I can’t afford to be left out of third county government simply because we allow other selfish people to lie to us by using clan/sub clan politics or handouts just to get to the position of leadership with the only aim of looting our resource. Yes, am very ambitious and determined to run in 2022 .am also aware that there are other youth who are ambitious to run as well, and there is no way we can run against each other and succeed. I JUST want to humbly request each and every one of us to unite first. let’s all eying for mca seat come out we present our respective agendas and support one strong candidate among ourselves. MY GOOD PEOPLE, Unity is a famous ingredient for every successful recipe. Be it strengthening family bonds, winning games, or experiencing mere miracles of friendship, unity plays an important role in achieving everything that is positive. The interesting thing about it is that it manifests in several ways. Sometimes unity means pulling yourself together when life seems a big debacle, sometimes it is taking one for the team, sometimes it is a slow, patient move towards familial bonds, or sometimes it is sticking it out through the thick and thin with your friends. It is more than just a moral or principle heard in folklore and great tales. It is, in fact, an art that can be created and experienced only when the others surrounding it are wholeheartedly involved in It such as this coming elections.

 

IF we only use empathy to liberate people to be less depressed, to get along better with their family, and at the same time not inspire them to use their energy to rapidly transform systems in the isiolo, by electing our best candidate who has the ability to transform people’s life then we are part of the problem. We are essentially calming people down, making them happier to live in the systems as they are, we are using empathy as a narcotic hope to see us bringinging our best to the table, no matter where we are or what we are doing, we bring out the best in others. And soon, we will start to realize, that, in turn, helps them bring out the best in us. That’s the upward spiral. we find each other and form an elite group of go-to people in an otherwise ordinary context. I see that happen everywhere I go: circles or networks of go-to people who help each other and go out of their way to be mutually reliable.

 We are the generation of positive change in kina and isiolo county at large. Let’s do it guys.

yours faithfuly

ibrata

thank you

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOPE FOUNDATION HERE TO FIGHT HUNGER..

WE LUSE NOTHING BY SHARING WHAT WE HAVE WITH LESS FORTUNATE. donate @HOPE FOUNDATION

HOPE FOUNDATION...hope of our society