ibrata for MCA kinna ward 2022 in Shaa Allah bring about positive energy and presence of servant leadership to the great people of kinna as the remedy to fight the extreme poverty in kinnoye.

Hello my fellow learned brothers & sisters from kinna ward.


First of all I have to categorically makes it clear for each and everyone of you that in shaa Allah I would be joining active politics come 2022 where I'm going to contest for kinna ward  MCA ,and before you judge me please reason with me as I articulate the huge force behind my ambitions to serve you as your elected leader.

First and foremost let me share my aspect of social , economical &political experience of isiolo county as a whole on the formula I call  “determinants of poverty and inequalities and their consequences.”which to me is the problem we got to solve.

In a very practical style and with supporting statistics, I present the macroeconomic fundamentals that will help us  reduce poverty and inequalities in the county and to improve its economic growth over coming years in Shaa Allah 

Allow me to describe our underdeveloped situation as “isiolo county recipe,” which according to my research has  already been tested in some African universities and which comes in the form of the equation: Poverty Reduction = Strong Leadership + Good Governance (PR=SL+GG), an equation that some have described as a textbook case for Africa.and by the way this is the only solution to our development agenda, and since the leaders we have have no clue of this strategies since their motives is just and only to enrich themselves with public funds and don't care what you the electorates are going through, I believe it's time to task someone like me, who is Young, energetic, passionate, selfless and more importantly equipped with the only formula that is the barrier to our development agenda and ready to take it head on for the betterment of every one.

For the effective development of the county's economic potential and kinna ward by extension, what I believe  is needed and given a chance to be the next kinnoye MCA I will build my leadership principles on is to  change to the paradigm of development and a better grip on issues of human development, governance and leadership.

from history books the communities  that have succeeded started by placing people at the centre of their actions, other communities in kenya  has focused on education and health in general and on higher education in particular to reduce the adverse effects of poverty and inequality and that's the only reason they are far ahead of us .There is no way we can move from this horrible poverty oriented situation if our younger generation , students in particular drop of colleges/universities due to lack of school fees, inspite of working very hard in school like kinna secondary school, Which it's existence has been like a curse to kinna people.Come on with all these resources coming to isiolo county who could we fail to cater for less than 10 vulnerable students whom their grades gave them opportunity to persue their dreams in institutions of high learnings? Personaly I have been a victim of these injustice,And I still witness brothers and sisters either dropping out of schools or keep differing semester after semester due to lack of school fees day in day out....how then can we even imagine to change our situation?

As your leader I choose to identify with the underprivileged. I choose to identify with the poor. I choose to give my life for the hungry. I choose to give my life for those who have been left out … This is the way I’m going. If it means suffering a little bit, I’m going that way … If it means dying for them, I’m going that way.what is needed is just a committed leadership to the service and for kinna word and isiolo county at large I'm the right person.

You can bear me witness that we have misleaders in positions now,those who only care about their wellbeing , expecialy those MCA's ..they completely lack leadership qualities because Most definitely. This is what I believe a leader to be:

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” - John Quincy Adams

I believe That’s all i have to do to lead. I  have shown leadership in whatever job I got though it's not that many and every communal volunteery programs I was apart of. My friends/family and those who know me very well can attest to the fact that i always seize opportunities and look to inspire those around me and empower my  team. I believe Leadership is about passion, experience and an understanding and love of people. I have a vision and I believe i can get all of you  to follow me and I promise to do my level best to  empower and help each individual grow ,the act that I have been doing over the years  as a leader at my capacity. And I'm good one at that I promise ..the reason you have to choose me to lead you I believe.


So I always want to help people,and that part of my plan is commendable.

People always think having "crazy money" is the only way to help empower people but I disagree because wanting to make "crazy money" to do so is not. For starters how are you planning to make this money? What is your definition of "crazy money"? How far are you from achieving this goal.

What is your limit? What are the chances you are going to achieve that and are you ever going to be satisfied when up get there?I asked myself these questions for so long 

Then I decided i must be clear about what i want, if I want to help poor people, why not do it right now? And together with my good-hearted friends we started humanitarian organization called "HOPE FOUNDATION"where we help quite a number of valnurable people within our society.

You must have heard of the popular saying which goes "Give a man a fish and you will have fed him for a day, teach a man how to fish and he will feed himself for a life time".During these electioneering period those fake leaders are going to give us alot of money then fool us into voting for them .I believe Throwing money at poverty is not going to make it disappear (as evidenced by the millions  of shillings  being poured into by politicians during elections). What we need is a set of dedicated, passionate and righteous and young leaders like me whon impart the requisite skills to utilise the impoverished.

How then can we fight this poverty battle together is where our intellect shall meet ,Not to mention that knowledge isn't the problem. There's a lot of problems, but the biggest one in our case as the people of kinna  is us being  low income and the odds are stacked against us.to deal with this problem choose ibrata for kinna ward MCA in Shaa Allah come 2022.

Imagine we're a low income kids growing up. We never saw our parents because they are constantly working hard to provide for us ( motivated?), thus limiting our outside of school activities and meaning we get little help on our homework and generally less help in  general.

Then we grow up, and go to a low income highschool kinna secondary school which cares more about following the minimum requirements of the law to not get shut down than to actually educate anyone. College isn't even a dream for most of us. That's compounded by the fact that we are partially responsible for taking care of our family now. Sometimes we have to miss school just to make a little more money.

We end out dropping out of school early, we  have no choice. Not like we could afford college anyway, and our academics have been poor from the pressure so scholarships are out of the question.

We can't even afford a votech program, which is what a lot of blue collar work requires, so we find a wage job that pays virtually nothing but requires no experience.

That's not the kind of job that looks good on a resume. The longer we're in that possition, the less hireable we are.

Blink and we're 30. We have kids and we're working two low paying jobs, and so we are coz most of us  are lucky enough to have one while a huge number sterve in absolute poverty. We don't have time to support our kids like we like, but we're doing all we can to put food on the table. And the cycle repeats.in short this is the reason I'm having sleepless nights because I want to break this circle, together we can break this come on board let's win this local seat and change our lives for good.

Ibrata for MCA kinna ward 2022 in Shaa Allah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPE FOUNDATION HERE TO FIGHT HUNGER..

WE LUSE NOTHING BY SHARING WHAT WE HAVE WITH LESS FORTUNATE. donate @HOPE FOUNDATION

HOPE FOUNDATION...hope of our society